[Freeswitch-users] Choppy voive in conference from fritzbox to freeswitch (ptime:30 msecs)

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Thu Aug 20 13:54:32 PDT 2009

Hello Brian,

yes we have updated to the latest Fritzbox Firmware. These FritzBoxes
are widely spread here in Germany. I know of a SIP provider who has > 5
Mio FritzBoxes out there. So overall I expect about 10Mio FritzBoxes in
Germany, and they are covering a big stake of in the market. So they
generally they work. I tested mine against my Asterisk without problems.

But in my Freeswitch environment this is not working, and we have manage
to couple of these Boxes. So any help is appreciated.

Best regards
Peter