[Freeswitch-users] Authorizations when using DNS SRV bug?

Raymond Chandler intralanman at freeswitch.org
Thu Aug 20 13:54:12 PDT 2009

Actually, disregard my previous mail... this patch probably wouldn't
be gladly accepted... I seem to have forgotten about the part where
the DNS SRV lookup "MUST be done once per transaction"....

So if we don't do that, then we would be breaking spec. Just disabling
SRV on the profile to which the gateway to the faulty carrier is
attached should fix the problem.  You shouldn't actually need to hard
code any IPs into your hosts file.

Raymond Chandler
     http://freeswitchsolutions.com
     http://cluecon.com