[Freeswitch-users] Sharing Presence Information Across Separate Offices

afshin afzali a.afzali2003 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 01:29:19 PDT 2009

Hi Kenneth,

I'm not going to answer your question! Instead I would like to emphasize on
the thing you are going to achieve because some times ago I've post this
question in some other title but unfortunately did not get any answer. As
the SIP protocol's point of view you should be able to subscribe every
FreeSWITCH machines for external events in another one (or probably in a
central PRESENCE server such as SER) to get NOTIFY messages which indicate
the information you wish to have. Although the sofia SIP endpoint can do
this (as you can find in its features) I could not find any guidelines for
it in FreeSWITCH.

Regards,
-- Afshin Afzali