[Freeswitch-users] custom avp in radius

Hristo Trendev dist.lists at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 11:11:05 PDT 2009

Hi,

Does anyone know of a way to add custom information in AVP in radius
accounting messages? I can see in the radius dictionary there are many
AVPs defined, but I'd like to add some additional custom text
information. "Freeswitch-AVPair" seems like a generic AVP, but I
cannot figure out how to use it (if it's intended for something like
that at all).

Maybe there is a way to set some variable in the dial plan and to use
its contents to populate a general purpose AVP?

If there is no such functionality what will be the best way to do it?
I found similar feature added in the past
(http://fisheye.freeswitch.org/changelog/FreeSWITCH/?cs=7529) and it
doesn't seem too complicated.

BR