[Freeswitch-users] playback to legB before bridge?

Mathieu Rene mrene_lists at avgs.ca
Wed Aug 19 07:29:04 PDT 2009

<action application="playback" data="file_here" />
<action application="bridge" data="dial string for b chan" />

or if you're talking about another B channel (I don't quite understand
what you're trying to do here)
<action application="playback" data="file_here" />
<action application="intercept" data="<uuid here>" />

Mathieu Rene
Avant-Garde Solutions Inc
Office: + 1 (514) 664-1044 x100
Cell: +1 (514) 664-1044 x200