[Freeswitch-users] ext sip & rtp IP trouble

kokoska rokoska kokoska.rokoska at post.cz
Mon Aug 17 12:15:43 PDT 2009

Let me apologize to waste your time, Brian (and others too).

I'm still not 100% sure where problem is, but I'm nearly sure it is not
related to FreeSWITCH.

I found similar problems with SMB - with IPv6 active some clients (even
with only IPv4 stack) can't connect to server. Disabling IPv6 solves the
issue => it has to be network problem...

Thank you very very much for your help!

Best regards,

kokoska.rokoska