[Freeswitch-users] ext sip & rtp IP trouble

kokoska rokoska kokoska.rokoska at post.cz
Sun Aug 16 12:40:06 PDT 2009

Thank you very much, Brian, for your help!

Now are all IPs correct :-) (BTW: In my previous post I mean "c" line in
SDP, not "m" line). Thanks once more!

Well, signaling works fine, but I still have troubles with RTPs:
I can see with ngrep RTPs going to FreeSWITCH from both legs (a, b) but
there are not outgoing RTPs from FreeSWITCH to any of the call legs.
And, of course, caller and callee hear nothing :-)

Could you, please, help me to solve this? Thanks.

Best regards,

kokoska.rokoska