[Freeswitch-users] ext sip & rtp IP trouble

kokoska rokoska kokoska.rokoska at post.cz
Sun Aug 16 09:41:08 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I have just upgarded my (a little bit old :-) FreeSWITCH to current
trunk and now i have troubles with IP addresses in SIP & SDP, while
before upgrade everything work fine...

My FreeSWITCH is behind NAT and all relevant sip profiles have set:

<param name="ext-rtp-ip" value="1.2.3.4"/>
<param name="ext-sip-ip" value="1.2.3.4"/>

But when I send INVITE thru the profile to the gateway associated with
it i see local IP in "Via" header and in SDP "m" line too.
BTW: The "Contact" header is populated with "external" IP (1.2.3.4)

Could you, please, point me how could I modify IP in Via and in SDP?
Thank you.

Best regards,

kokoska.rokoska