[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH 1.0.4 windows installer - great but I have a little problem

Carlos Talbot carlos.talbot at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 07:04:30 PDT 2009

When you configure FreePBX for the first time it wipes out the sip_profiles
directory. If you follow the FreePBX shortcut on your desktop it'll mention
this on the last screen of the configuration. You might see something such
as the following below. If you plan to use FreePBX you'll need to define
trunk groups, trunks, etc in order to have the sip_profiles directory
populated.
regards,

Carlos

Incompatible ConfigurationWARNING: THE FOLLOWING FILES WILL BE DELETED!

   - D:/FreeSWITCH/conf/sip_profiles/external.xml
   - D:/FreeSWITCH/conf/sip_profiles/internal-ipv6.xml
   - D:/FreeSWITCH/conf/sip_profiles/internal.xml