[Freeswitch-users] mod nibblebill question

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Sat Aug 15 14:20:11 PDT 2009

increments are in seconds, not microseconds.  In IMS for example I
think it defaults to 20 or 30 second nibbles, depending on your
tolerances and billing increments something much larger may even make
sense.  Doing billing in sub second increments doesn't make a lot of
sense to me.  Remember that this is just keeping track of available
credit so if there are multiple calls at the same time you won't go
over balance.  Everything is still reconciled at hang up, so if you
have a bit too much reserved from your nibble the worst that could
happen is it could cut off calls a little too early when multiple
calls are in progress on the same account.

Mike