[Freeswitch-users] Conference silence timeouts

Bradley Brashier bjbrashier at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 11:41:41 PDT 2009

I didn't see any SIP session timers in the wiki. Since I'm already using the
event socket for control, my current plan is to use sched_api to play a file
with a short (20ms?) clip of silence, capture the play_file event and use it
to reschule another one for a couple of seconds later.

I'll let you know what happens.

BB