[Freeswitch-users] Conference silence timeouts

Bradley Brashier bjbrashier at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 10:47:48 PDT 2009

I'm sure that would work, but I'm worried about it sucking up bandwidth,
especially since you'd need it on every caller (since otherwise the one
person who had it could hang up and you'd be back to square 1).

Any other ideas, or should I hunt through the code to try to override the
behavior manually?

BB