[Freeswitch-users] OpenZAP/Sangoma in Windows

Jeff Lenk jlenk at frontiernet.net
Wed Aug 12 21:11:33 PDT 2009

I have been testing analog support under Windows with good results so far. I
am waiting on another driver fix to solve some small problems with the api.

I have been running this code for 6 weeks or so now under a home test
environment(light call traffic) and the reliabilty has been fine - no errors
or other abnormalites.

The openzap for windows code is very simular to the others now(with the new
LibSangoma) so we should be in pretty good shape.

I would love to hear more from you regarding your testing of PRI support
under windows.

-Jeff