[Freeswitch-users] Loopback and bypass_media

Phillip Jones pjintheusa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 06:29:31 PDT 2009

David / Michael - thanks for your your replies. The SoftIVR example is
particularly useful. Must admit though - I was hoping not to have to
do any custom stuff at this stage.

It does appear there is no method to do this by staking bridge lines
so I will put an issue in jira to try and get loopback working with
bypass_media.

In the meantime I will also start looking to build a custom bridging
app. As I said though - not a road I wanted to go down.

Thanks for your help!

Phillip Jones