[Freeswitch-users] Loopback and bypass_media

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Tue Aug 11 07:58:22 PDT 2009

This can all be accomplished with standard bridge lines stacked one on
top of the other with continue_on_fail set to the list of codes you
wish to fail over with.  You would also want to set
hangup_after_bridge=true.  Loopback should NEVER be used in this case.

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Channel_Variables#continue_on_fail
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Channel_Variables#hangup_after_bridge

/b