[Freeswitch-users] skypiax on Mac OS X

Ivan C Myrvold ivan at myrvold.org
Mon Aug 10 08:03:36 PDT 2009

Seven,
I am afraid I will not be able to help you much with the Carbon code,
as I am only good at Cocoa programming. You said you chose Carbon
because you only needed low level API, and that is fair enough, but I
will also add that you can do the same with only linking to the
Foundation framework in Cocoa.

I looked a little at the diff file yesterday, and will investigate
more today, to try to understand how you have done the Skype
integration to the Freeswitch in the Carbon code.
And I am glad that someone have contributed to get skypiax working in
OS X. Great work so far!

Ivan