[Freeswitch-users] Error trying to use PHP ESL

Tristan Mahé t.mahe at telemaque.fr
Mon Aug 10 05:34:33 PDT 2009

Hello Mike,

No problem to post a patch, but it would break perl/python/etc... as
actually there are some functions defined in ESL.i, wouldn't it ?
I don't know about swig, never used that.

Maybe we could have two swig files instead ? one for generating php and
one for the other languages ?
I'm on IRC if you want to discuss it.

Gled.