[Freeswitch-users] Auto Nat

alan at chandlerfamily.org.uk alan at chandlerfamily.org.uk
Fri Aug 7 05:19:51 PDT 2009

I sent my first e-mail to the list this morning (about 4 hours ago) but it
does not seem to have arrived back, even though I have received other,
later posts.

I have another question related to the first (about how to set everything
up in a double nat environment) - so if I see this and not the other, I
will send the first again.

I am currently running the stable version 1.0.3 of freeswitch.  The wiki
page says that auto-nat is introduced at r 13612.  Is this before or after
that revision? (I don't want to have to download and rebuild the entire
thing if I don't have to).