[Freeswitch-users] Error while creating object

lakshmanan ganapathy lakindia89 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 03:47:20 PDT 2009

Hi all,
Greets.

I am in the process of controlling the freeswitch with perl.
I have read about mod_perl and I wrote some scripts to test which works
fine.
Yesterday I tried to access the digit_set function.
So I create an object for the freeswitch::DTMF.
But it reported the following error.

2009-08-06 15:53:46 [ERR] mod_perl.c:69 Perl_safe_eval() [require
'/usr/local/freeswitch/conf/test.pl';]
No matching function for overloaded 'new_DTMF' at
/usr/local/freeswitch/perl/freeswitch.pm line 197.

Here is my code.

#!/usr/bin/perl
use strict;
use freeswitch;
our $session;
$session->execute("bridge","user/1010");
my $sess=&freeswitch::DTMF::new;
return 1;

The bridge is working fine. But while creating the object it said error.

Can any one explain why this happens and how can I correct it?