[Freeswitch-users] Multiple DIDs per SIP trunk (how to configure?)

Vladimir Rodionov vladrodionov at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 16:30:09 PDT 2009

Hi, everybody

This is a newbie question: Suppose I have XX (variable dynamic number) DIDs
assigned to one sip trunk (from VOIP provider ABC ). All calls coming from
VOIP provider ABC MUST be routed to the same lua/js/whatever script. Is it
possible in FS? If yes, how everything should be configuered? Dialplan, sip
gateway? One more question: suppose it is doeable as I hope then how can I
get in my script CalleeID (not a CallerID)? Basicaly,

I want to acomplish the following:

1. Avoid re-configuring FS every time I got new bunch of DIDs
assigned/released from/to my Voip provider.
2. Have a way of extracting CalleeID in my script.

TIA,

Vladimir Rodionov