[Freeswitch-users] How to distinguish between the different type of call rejections from Javascript?

Raffaele P. Guidi raffaele.p.guidi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 16:44:11 PDT 2009

Well, I would randomly insert all of those cases to make it more
realistic... only thing I cannot manage to issue USER_BUSY from lua (and
neither from the dialplan, actually).

<anti-action application="respond" data="407" /> (407 or 486 or whatever...)

doesn't behave as I expected and neither

<action application="hangup" data="407" /> (407 or 486 or USER_BUSY or
whatever...)

and I cannot find a a session:reject(<hangupcause>) method in lua.

Can you give me a hint?