[Freeswitch-users] Question about using switch_caller_extension_add_application

João Mesquita jmesquita at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 09:23:26 PDT 2009

My guess is that you will receive a message here:

switch_status_t channel_receive_message(switch_core_session_t *session,
switch_core_session_message_t *msg)

The problem here is that you don't have the exact SIP code but there is a
clear relationship between the codes and the messages you receive on the
channel, so I am guessing that is all the same.

Hope this helps.

jmesquita