[Freeswitch-users] In the spirit of ClueCon: Our FreeSWITCH Story

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 21:41:20 PDT 2009

And I  added this on the wiki page:
mod_conference and mod_fifo: We also use FreeSWITCH in our office
environment as a PBX for call center and customer service connected with
VoIP and PSTN(openzap) gateways. It is integrated into our CRM system
naturally and just made sales process, business logic and world wide
conference much more simpler and easier.

:)

7