[Freeswitch-users] Outbound socket PHP question

Greg Thoen gregt at cgicommunications.com
Tue Aug 4 12:12:25 PDT 2009

Hi, does anyone have an example of a simple PHP socket script that
will listen and spawn of a process that handles the incoming call?

I understand the inbound socket and code such as this
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/PHP_Event_Socket
that will let me initiate operations. It's the constantly running php
socket program that I can't get my head around, and how it will spawn
another php script that will be able to do things like answer the
session, get dtmf, etc.
--
Greg