[Freeswitch-users] How to call a non-user extension from "originate" [SOLVED]

Raffaele P. Guidi raffaele.p.guidi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 12:13:14 PDT 2009

Yeah, it's there but, as you can see it from the google queries below it's
not easy to find that page - unless you know what exactly you are looking
for and search for "loopback". A simple example (i.e. in Sofia Syntax) would
fill the gap (I'll be happy to do it ASAP)

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=freeswitch+call+url&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=freeswitch+execute+non+user+extension+from+the+cli+&aq=f&oq=&aqi=<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=freeswitch+execute+non+user+extension+from+the+cli+&aq=f&oq=&aqi=>
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=freeswitch+execute+non+user+extension+from+the+esl&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

Also, this email now shows up first in googling for "non user extension
freeswitch" (which were the keywords I was looking for). I think this has
been useful! ;)

Many thanks and regards,
   Raffaele