[Freeswitch-users] uuid_displace & FIFO help

TTNC - Adnan Barakat technical at ttnc.co.uk
Thu Apr 30 22:50:16 PDT 2009

Anthony Minessale wrote:
>     Also is there any way to stop uuid_broadcast as I'd
>     need to stop it somehow if the destination picks up?
>
> break <uuid> all
"uuid_broadcast <uuid> phrase::saynumber,1" doesn't set the
'current_application_response' variable in the same way as
"uuid_broadcast <uuid> playback::filename.wav" does (which my script
looks for to know when to move on to the next application).

I've attached a patch which sets this variable if it's any use to anyone
(I'm not that great at C so I hope it's correct, any
comments/improvements are welcome).

Thanks again

Adnan