[Freeswitch-users] Serious Problem detecting DTMF in bridged SIP call using ESL

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Apr 29 10:30:21 PDT 2009

If you subscribe to the event you will receive one on every DTMF press
if FreeSWITCH gets it... if you happen to be getting them via inband
you won't receive an event unless you enable the inband detection app.

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Event_list#DTMF
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_start_dtmf

I also highly recommend you update to SVN trunk.

/b

On Apr 29, 2009, at 12:21 PM, Guido Kuth wrote:

> What I need is that I get an Event on DTMF Entry on the bridged
> call. Please I have to resolve this, cause this is the reason why I
> came from Asterisk to FreeSwitch.

Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org

-- Meet us at ClueCon!  http://www.cluecon.com