[Freeswitch-users] Compact, fanless appliance?

Karl Vesterling kjv at ken-ton.com
Wed Apr 29 05:13:08 PDT 2009

By IDE, I'm assuming you mean the all too familiar 40 pin PATA.

Yes, as a matter of fact:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2003240636+1421530855&Configurator=&Subcategory=636&description=&Ntk=&SpeTabStoreType=&srchInDesc=

Do some research since they're not all created equal.  I'm not sure
what kind of MTBF you're looking for.

Best Regards,
Karl J. Vesterling
kjv at ken-ton.com