[Freeswitch-users] dynamically change the presence status (half solved + probably found a bug)
gallo at mctelefonia.com
Wed Apr 29 00:01:45 PDT 2009
I looked at FS code directly and had an improvement about the problem.
Topic 1: presence can be changed and working
The wiki page:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_presence is totally
wrong about the presence
application, indeed when i first asked on IRC some weeks ago i get confused.
On my user page, http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/User:Agx, i posted some
I tested using X-Lite and Zoiper from my home connecting to FS behind
NAT in the office.
Topic 2: is this a BUG?
1. phone A register and subsribe about presence of B
2. phone B register and A get a notified that B is online (IN)
3. phone B unregister and A get notified that B is offline (OUT)
4. phone B register and A *NEVER* get notified that B is online UNTIL A
register/resubscribe or A reboots
is FS that remove A subscribtions when B generate a presence OUT event?
is this a bug?
Topic 3: presence seems stateless if is not a phone
1. phone A subscribe about presence of test at domain (not a phone) and
about B at domain (a phone)
2. i change test at domain status to busy (using the presence tool) and A
3. i start a call from B at domain and A get notified
4. i reboot/unregister A
5. i restart/register A then A get notified about B at domain still being
on the phone but not about test at domain been busy
i looked in the code and seems the PRESENCE_PROBE stuffs looks about the
internal database of registrations
to have test at domain been persistence across FS restart/reboot do i need
to create a module myself that handle
presence using a database?
Thanks in advance, Antonio (AGX)
More information about the FreeSWITCH-users