[Freeswitch-users] Sofia doubts

Arsen Chaloyan achaloyan at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 28 06:38:02 PDT 2009

What I want to discuss concerns mostly Sofia-SIP, but not primary FreeSWITCH.
Surely it would be better to use Sofia's list instead and I already did it, but have got no response so far.

Overall Sofia-SIP is a good library, which works reliable enough on Linux, but Windows port causes me some doubts.
Does anybody use FreeSWITCH/Sofia-SIP in production ready environment on Windows?
I know it's working, but how far it has been tested.

Just to be clear, the issues I've observed concerns UniMRCP/Sofia-SIP 1.12.10 and I just wanted to know how reliable it works on your end.
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=708583.92229.qm%40web111308.mail.gq1.yahoo.com&forum_name=sofia-sip-devel
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=1ae1714d0903290440ree148b5m67fe183da58ee776%40mail.gmail.com&forum_name=sofia-sip-devel

Thanks,
Arsen.