[Freeswitch-users] uuid_displace & FIFO help

TTNC - Adnan Barakat technical at ttnc.co.uk
Mon Apr 27 14:47:57 PDT 2009

Anthony Minessale wrote:
> What scenario is this, what are you calling out to, there currently no
> open issues mentioning anything about this?
I just updated and rebuilt FreeSWITCH to the latest trunk, everything
seems to be ok, uuid_broadcast works perfectly now.

>     Also is there any way to stop uuid_broadcast as I'd
>     need to stop it somehow if the destination picks up?
>
> break <uuid> all
Excellent thanks, this is what I was looking for.

One last question if you don't mind; is there anyway to pull the caller
out of a fifo after a certain time either from api or by setting a
variable (eg. the destination didn't answer after sometime, so carry on
in the dialplan to eg. voicemail)?

Thanks again for your help and time.

Adnan