[Freeswitch-users] Problem with a hang up event on transfer.

mszlazak at aol.com mszlazak at aol.com
Mon Apr 27 13:29:49 PDT 2009

Using 13157 and some prior builds, I'm having a problem with the hang up hook activating on a transfer at the end of the script. The hook is suppose to fire with hang ups except when the transfer occurs and I thought setAutoHangup(false) would prevent this but it doesn't. Here is how things are set up.

session.setHangupHook(on_hangup);
session.setAutoHangup(false);
session.execute("transfer", "NOTIFY_ME XML default");
session = undefined;

If setAutoHangup(false) is working correctly then is there a method to "unset" the hang up hook before the transfer?

Mark.