[Freeswitch-users] Install error resolved. But mrcp_profiles directory not found

technologyinspired technologyinspired at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 03:59:26 PDT 2009

Hi I have resolved the Installation errors. for mod_perl one needs to
install mod_perl-devel (thanks Mike). and for soundtouch, install soundtouch
from sourgeforge.

I have enabled module asr_tts/mod_flite and asr_tts/mod_pocketshinx but
after installation, I haven't found the directory mrcp_profiles. My
modules.conf is located at /usr/src/freeswitch-1.0.4pre5

Why there is no mrcp_profiles directory created after installation.

Regards
Vin