[Freeswitch-users] sched_del API Syntax

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Apr 23 10:43:02 PDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 4:53 AM, Matthew Fong <mattdfong at gmail.com> wrote:

> There's a reference in the wiki to the sched_del API command, but it
> doesn't give an example, and the console doesn't give a syntax either. Does
> anyone know it? I'm interested to know how it relates to the group_name
> (task-group) set in the sched_api command. If I want to delete a specific
> sched_api command, how would I do it with sched_del?

specify a group_name or task group when doing the sched_api command:

sched_api +1800 my_group version
API CALL [sched_api(+1800 my_group version)] output:
+OK Added: 4

Then use that same group_name to delete the scheduled API:

sched_del my_group
API CALL [sched_del(my_group)] output:
+OK Deleted: 1

I'll get the sched_del API documented ASAP. Thanks for the heads up.
-MC