[Freeswitch-users] FXO cards for freeswitch on windows

xbipin bipin at xbipin.com
Wed Apr 22 22:05:56 PDT 2009

the issue was, its banned in the country i live, UAE as voip is considered
illegal here so i had bought it from india and i never got any file or
documentation from the company directly where i bought it from and i tried
like more than 200 different regional settings and i also set it up how UAEs
settings would be but for some reason it wouldn't receive caller id inspite
of the line having callerid functionality.
secondly the issue was the caller id type used in UAE is a bit different and
i guess that can also be one reason as its FSK, sent after first ring
between the first and second ring and the bellcore or some other technial
detail is a bit different.
end of the day it doesnt work, mayb some1 good at it can make it work but i
havent got any help from the company as well as their forum or anything like
that.