[Freeswitch-users] VoiceXML

Remko Kloosterman R.Kloosterman at mtel.nl
Wed Apr 22 00:46:24 PDT 2009

For compliance it's needed to support it, but it's not actually needed
to make a working application. You can just use wave files like this:

  <form id="MainMenu">
    <block>
      <audio src="helloworld.wav"/>
    </block>
  </form>

Voxeo actually has a nice set of tutorials and reference material on it:
http://www.vxml.org/