[Freeswitch-users] How to tell if 100 Trying received

John Dalgliesh johnd at defyne.org
Tue Apr 21 20:22:07 PDT 2009

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for the reply!

While waiting for my question to appear on the list yesterday (6H delay at
yoda.ostag.org... is first post moderated?) I went deep into the SIP stack
and figured out the solution: You just have to give NTATAG_PASS_100(1) as
one of the tags for nua_create. Then you get a sofia event for it. I guess
the author has made it easier since your last discussion.

I have changed my mod_sofia to do this. I also added a channel flag which
is set if any response has been received from the remote end (be it 100,
18X, 2XX, etc.). The flag is now tested by switch_ivr_originate to
time-out a call quickly.

Would you/anyone be interested in a patch to do this? If so please let me
know the procedure for posting patches etc.

{P^/