[Freeswitch-users] Adding Spanish support to say

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Apr 21 17:02:12 PDT 2009

Kristian,

The symptom I'm experiencing is that no matter what language I specify, it
still plays the English sound files. Is that what you're experiencing? I've
run it with debug logging turned on and combed through the source code and I
can't find anything that explicitly falls back to English when the other
language has failed for some reason. In fact, I get no errors of any kind.
I'll have to defer to the masters on this one. :)

-MC