[Freeswitch-users] Adding Spanish support to say

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Apr 21 12:14:50 PDT 2009

As soon as you sign up for Cluecon I'll have something for your. ;)

Okay, seriously we have been working on this. Let me check in with a few
people and see where they're at. For the sake of not having any
miscommunications could you please recap what you're doing and the issue
you're having with the say support in espanol? Thanks!

-MC