[Freeswitch-users] which freeswitch sip trunk is gd for testing

Geoff Love glove at teliax.com
Tue Apr 21 07:25:18 PDT 2009

Prabhuram Mohan,

Give Teliax a try.

https://teliax.com/?referral_code=11

Our pay as you go plan would be an excellent choice. It includes 10 channels
and you only pay for the usage and the DID. Please use referral code 11
while signing up for service. We also offer wholesale rates for those
looking for large scale deployments.

If you have questions please contact me.

Kind Regards,

Geoff Love
303-629-8304
GLove at Teliax.com
Referral code 11

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 9:55 PM, Prabhuram Mohan <mprabhuram at gmail.com>wrote:

>  yo! i am working on sip appliation. i want to buy 1 or 2 sip trunks to be
> added and test a functionality. i thought of buying voicepulse.com but the
> reviews were not gd.. do you have any suggestion.. i wanna use this trunk
> for testing only..

Geoff Love
Sales Engineer
GLove at Teliax.com