[Freeswitch-users] How to use variables in console/event socket

Szymon Olko solko at gcdf.pl
Tue Apr 21 01:48:16 PDT 2009

Hello,

I don't know how to use variables in console. I try to call local user with following commands.

Command: originate sofia/internal/1001%${domain} 9999
I get: Cannot locate registered user 1001@%{domain}

Command: originate sofia/internal/1001@${domain} 9999
I get: Cannot locate registered user 1001@@{domain}

Command: originate sofia/internal/1001%\${domain} 9999
I get: Cannot locate registered user 1001@\%{domain}

Substitution of $ sign is not understood for me. Is it possible to use variables in that channels?
Variable is defined:

freeswitch at vertux> global_getvar domain
API CALL [global_getvar(domain)] output:
192.168.77.248

Szymon O.