[Freeswitch-users] Quick question on how XML files are handled

Fred-145 codecomplete at free.fr
Mon Apr 20 07:14:10 PDT 2009

Brian West-3 wrote:

> You will look for <X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="include" data="internal/*.xml"/>

Thanks for the hint.

I'd like to ask another question on the subject: conf/freeswitch.xml says to
include all XML files located in autoload_configs/, but this directory
includes modules.conf.xml along with specific modules like eg.
sofia.conf.xml.

I'm confused about what files are automatically loaded through
"autoload_configs/*.xml" and which are loaded such as
"autoload_config/sofia.conf.xml".

If FS loads all files in autoload_configs/ in one go, then what is the
purpose of modules.conf.xml?