[Freeswitch-users] Skypiax as a windows service

UV uv at yuvalhertzog.com
Sun Apr 19 05:40:14 PDT 2009

The service creation steps you described are identical to what we've done.
The only difference, as having the Skype service running on "local system"
doesn't seem to work on Win2K3 server...
Maybe this works on XP but on Win2K3 it behaves as if it doesn't find the
audio devices.
It does work on a user (such as administrator) account.

We tried it on few servers.
Any insight?