[Freeswitch-users] upper registration in FS?

xbipin bipin at xbipin.com
Fri Apr 17 03:08:37 PDT 2009

hi,

i was trying to do the stuff i had written above but seems a bit too tough
so on giving it a second though, the reason i need to do the above was each
client id is basically billed on my voipswitch so a way around it could be
was the client id and pass on voipswitch for all clients, i can create them
on FS so users can register to FS using the same id and pass, now in the FS
provider list, i can create provider accounts for each client account, now
the issue is, how can i have a dialplan such that to route all calls from
id1/pass1 to provider1  and id2/pass2 to provider2.

any help on it?

regards,
Bipin