[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch Complex IVR System

David Knell dave at 3c.co.uk
Thu Apr 16 08:35:07 PDT 2009

Hi Guido,

My preferred way is to talk to FS through its event socket
interface.  This allows you fully to control FS, whilst giving
you the power to write the code in whatever language and on
whatever platform you choose.

The documentation starts here:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_event_socket

Cheers --