[Freeswitch-users] RE FS/Sofia not sending bye when FreeSWITCH nds the call?

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Wed Apr 15 14:12:12 PDT 2009

I've built using latest trunk now, but I won't be able to test again until tomorrow - I'll get back to you after that.

Just to make the scenario a bit more clear;
The Avaya CM has an internal SIP-trunk over tls, to an Avaya SES Server (SIP Enablement Services), this one talks UDP to FreeSWITCH. Could this be something that causes the problem? I also tried to dial into the dialplan, answer the call, and then try to deflect the call using REFER. This didn't create any SIP messages either (and nothing happened with the call), so it seems there might be a bigger issue than just BYE.

Peter