[Freeswitch-users] leg_delay_start not working and hangup_after_bridge=true but not if MEDIA_TIMEOUT hangup cause

Mikael Bjerkeland mikael at bjerkeland.com
Wed Apr 15 08:43:22 PDT 2009

Hi,

I have two scenarios I'm having trouble figuring out and I'd be happy if
someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong.

1. leg_delay_start=N not working

I am trying to delay the origination of the second leg in a forked dial with
the following:

<action application="bridge" data="user/mikael-nokia at voip.domain.com
,[leg_delay_start=10]openzap/1/a/99355151"/>

However the second leg is called at exactly the same time as the first one.
I am away from my testing environment right now, so I'm sorry for not
posting my logs. It appears to me that leg_delay_start is broken on at least
rev 13013.

2. I'd like to stop processing the dialplan after a bridge, but not on
specific hangup causes. If I get a MEDIA_TIMEOUT hangup cause in the call
I'd like to continue in the dialplan. Currently I have the following:

        <action application="set" data="hangup_after_bridge=true"/>
        <action application="set" data="continue_on_fail=true"/>
        <action application="bridge" data="user/mikael-nokia at voip.domain.com
"/>
        <!-- I will only get here if the first bridge is rejected or TODO: I
get a MEDIA_TIMEOUT on it -->
        <action application="bridge" data="openzap/1/a/99355151"/>

Any ideas on how to accomplish this?

Thanks,
Mikael