[Freeswitch-users] mod_fifo uuid_transfer into mod_conference audio issue

Chris Danielson chris at maxpowersoft.com
Wed Apr 15 06:53:11 PDT 2009

FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.trunk (12933M)

Has anyone else run into this issue?  Here is what I'm doing.

2 Callers call in (both can be internal; using a snom m3 and a snom 370
in this test).

Case 1:
When both callers dial in they are directly routed into a conference
room via a dialplan "myConference".  Everything works perfectly in this
scenario.

Case 2:
Both users call into the FS server and are moved into the FIFO extension
5900.  FIFO music is playing.  I then from the console run a

uuid_transfer <uuid> -bleg myConference  on both of these users.
When they enter into the conference room, neither user can talk nor hear
each other.  If I route another caller into the room like Case 1, audio
is fine only for that unique caller.

Any ideas on this one?  Extension 5900 has not been modified.  I'm
wondering if there is something funny happening in mod_fifo.  Or maybe
I'm just doing something incredibly silly.

myConference dialplan is really nothing more than: <action
application="conference" data="50000 at default"/>

Love this application!

Regards,
Chris