[Freeswitch-users] Help with play_and_get_digits from mod_dptools

Diego Viola diego.viola at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 22:36:09 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I have a question... I have this on my dialplan:

<extension name="outbound2">
  <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(1888)$">
    <action application="play_and_get_digits" data="2 5 3 7000 #
phrase:rac_demo /invalid.wav foobar \\d+"/>
    <action application="transfer" data="${foobar} XML default"/>
  </condition>
</extension>

What I want to do is play and read some digits and as soon as I get those
digits, transfer to that extension... but this never happens, even if I
terminate with a #.

I do the same thing with Lua and it works with Lua, but I need it to work
with play_and_get_digits from mod_dptools, because I plan to use this with
event socket outbound, with an application which I'm currently working on.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Diego