[Freeswitch-users] Replace sqlite with couchDB?

Even André Fiskvik grevenx at me.com
Mon Apr 13 08:13:39 PDT 2009

The only part I see fit for integration with CouchDB is for storing
CDR documents.
This kind of database is imho best-used for storing large sets of data,
in a document structure.

I don't think the FS config fits this description, since the amount of
config documents are typically not "large".
You can also look at related distributed systems like Hadoop/Hbase,
which could be good to store CDRs in.
It's been a couple of months since I researched these systems, but I
think it's possible to
enable an HTTP REST interface for both, so you could use the built-in
feature for posting CDRs
to a HTTP server.

Best regards,
Even André